(Unofficial) Forgotten Adventures Building Assets [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noggin01

Noggin01 submitted a new asset:

(Unofficial) Forgotten Adventures Building Assets - For creating buildings and interiors

This pack contains most of what is needed to create building layouts. It doesn't include much in the way of clutter, despite what the preview image may suggest. This is primarily walls, windows, stairs, doors, and other structural components.

New walls are included in this pack. These walls were created much before DungeonDraft and were not designed to be colored. However, DungeonDraft does attempt to color these walls. You can get easily get good results, but the coloring might not work...
Read more about this asset...

Noggin01

Noggin01 updated (Unofficial) Forgotten Adventures Building Assets with a new update entry:

Added two windows as Portals

Two of the windows, `Metal Double Window` and `Wood Double Window,` are now available as Portal assets. This allows them to be configured as to not block light. They are still available as objects as to keep this pack backwards compatible.

A new preview graphic was created as to better represent the contents of the pack.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glasgowdessie

Latest profile posts

Gimmie Pig wrote on vevedere's profile.
You might let folks know it can be used underwater and even give them an example - not sure how many people read the reviews!
making items for use
enter line 2 here
EightBitz wrote on Toblakai23's profile.
Your T23 Banners pack, and your T23's Candles and Lanterns pack have the same Pack ID. This means that only one of them will show up in the list.
just made my first namebase, lol
ZeroGNexus wrote on ApprenticeOfAule's profile.
Hi, I was considering using some of your water paths for my maps, but I share them on Patreon and offer commissions so they'd be commercial. I was just wondering if you had a license for them or something along those lines?

Join the platform as a developer!

If you are developing software or maintaining a community related to map-making in any way then you are more than welcome to join our platform!

Learn More!
Partners
  • Legend Keeper
  • MapForge
  • Campaign Cartographer
  • Dungeon Builder
  • Other World Mapper