Star Wars Asset Pack I

The Whills

The Whills submitted a new asset:

Star Wars Asset Pack I - A very comprehensive Sci-Fi/Star Wars-themed asset pack; The 1st one in a possible series!

File Size: 54.5MB

429 Objects
16 Paths
4 Portals
11 Simple Tilesets

Special thanks to @Zalkenai#1923 , @EightBitz#2196 , and other users on the Megasploot Discord for helping me troubleshoot technical issues during the process of creating my first asset pack (this one). Though a tough learning experience, it was well worth it and I will continue to use their tricks and advice when I make more asset packs in the possible future.

As an avid fan of the Star Wars universe, I created this pack...
Read more about this asset...

darthrevan1128

Hello! I am new to dungeondraft, and I was hoping to use your assets, but I was wondering if when I downloaded them if they were supposed to be in a flat file or zip. The flat file I downloaded I didn't know how to add into the dungeon draft. Sorry for bothering with a noob comment, I just really wanna see your work!

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
Hello! I am new to dungeondraft, and I was hoping to use your assets, but I was wondering if when I downloaded them if they were supposed to be in a flat file or zip. The flat file I downloaded I didn't know how to add into the dungeon draft. Sorry for bothering with a noob comment, I just really wanna see your work!
It's in the dungeondraft_pack file format. If you place that in your asset folder for Dungeondraft then it will recognize that and give you the option to enable it from within the software.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glasgowdessie

Latest profile posts

Gimmie Pig wrote on vevedere's profile.
You might let folks know it can be used underwater and even give them an example - not sure how many people read the reviews!
making items for use
enter line 2 here
EightBitz wrote on Toblakai23's profile.
Your T23 Banners pack, and your T23's Candles and Lanterns pack have the same Pack ID. This means that only one of them will show up in the list.
just made my first namebase, lol
ZeroGNexus wrote on ApprenticeOfAule's profile.
Hi, I was considering using some of your water paths for my maps, but I share them on Patreon and offer commissions so they'd be commercial. I was just wondering if you had a license for them or something along those lines?

Join the platform as a developer!

If you are developing software or maintaining a community related to map-making in any way then you are more than welcome to join our platform!

Learn More!
Partners
  • Legend Keeper
  • MapForge
  • Campaign Cartographer
  • Dungeon Builder
  • Other World Mapper