Official Mythkeeper

Mythkeeper Team

Asset Manager
Developer
Mythkeeper - a fan-made Wonderdraft asset manager to help you manage your assets!
Mythkeeper is a multi-platform app (currently supports only Windows, more coming in the future) that can do the following:

• Install at least half-decently packed assets from packed by the asset authors. Just load that ZIP and let the app do the rest for you!
  • Backup your assets so you turn on/off what will show in Wonderdraft without actually deleting anything.
  • Delete your assets/backups - so you can actually get rid of stuff! Don't worry, the files aren't really gone.
  • Restore your deleted assets via the re-install process in case you change your mind!
  • Support for custom config file if the author packs it along: This means displaying teaser images, galleries, licenses and detailed info about your assets.
  • Showing how much space your assets actually take on your computer so you can keep a track!
Created by @Elvanos
Read more about this asset...

Last edited by a moderator:

Elvanos

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Love the new update. A+. Any guess as to when the themes feature will go live?
This is really hard to say as this is more or less a one-man project (me) and I have t balance my personal life (food, rent, work, gf) and this. I almost got a burn out from coding all this, so I will definitely need a break after this. The work on the theme might start in a week or so.

Capisbob

This is really hard to say as this is more or less a one-man project (me) and I have t balance my personal life (food, rent, work, gf) and this. I almost got a burn out from coding all this, so I will definitely need a break after this. The work on the theme might start in a week or so.
I was expecting month(s). No rush at all. Just my curiosity. You’ve done an amazing job thus far.

Also a curiosity; I noticed the site has a section for mapforge now. Will mythkeeper follow suit in the future? I wasn’t expecting this addition to the site, and it’s made me curious about mapforge.

Elvanos

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I was expecting month(s). No rush at all. Just my curiosity. You’ve done an amazing job thus far.

Also a curiosity; I noticed the site has a section for mapforge now. Will mythkeeper follow suit in the future? I wasn’t expecting this addition to the site, and it’s made me curious about mapforge.
Well MK was originally conceived as a WD exclusive asset manager and while support for other programs isnt out of a questions; it would be quite far on the strech goal map since it take quite a few sleepless nights to get it working. HOWEVER, as a future project, maybe - if I ever figure out what MapForge even is :p

Capisbob

Well MK was originally conceived as a WD exclusive asset manager and while support for other programs isnt out of a questions; it would be quite far on the strech goal map since it take quite a few sleepless nights to get it working. HOWEVER, as a future project, maybe - if I ever figure out what MapForge even is :p
Haha. Fair enough. As far as I’ve found, mapforge is a program build for making encounter/dungeon maps in the same way Wonderdraft is built for local and bigger maps. When Wonderdraft would show a town at best, mapforge would show what the tavern looks like, where it’s stairs are, and so on. I haven’t used it. Seeing this site list it made me look into it.

zoobiedoo

Hello! Could someone help with the download here for the Windows setup? It gets about 15k to 40k in to the download and then "completes", but it's only a partial download and not usable.

Thanks in advance!

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
Hello! Could someone help with the download here for the Windows setup? It gets about 15k to 40k in to the download and then "completes", but it's only a partial download and not usable.

Thanks in advance!
Have you tried using a different browser to see if it has the same issue?

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
For good measure I tried Internet Explorer with the same results.
I've tried it myself just now and it works fine for me, which makes me believe it is something on your end that is causing the issue. Do you have the same issue on other devices?

Joso

Can anyone help. Everytime i download the zip, once I try to open the zip i get an error with "unexpected end of archive". If i try repairing the archive then the installer becomes corrupt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glasgowdessie

Latest profile posts

Gimmie Pig wrote on vevedere's profile.
You might let folks know it can be used underwater and even give them an example - not sure how many people read the reviews!
making items for use
enter line 2 here
EightBitz wrote on Toblakai23's profile.
Your T23 Banners pack, and your T23's Candles and Lanterns pack have the same Pack ID. This means that only one of them will show up in the list.
just made my first namebase, lol
ZeroGNexus wrote on ApprenticeOfAule's profile.
Hi, I was considering using some of your water paths for my maps, but I share them on Patreon and offer commissions so they'd be commercial. I was just wondering if you had a license for them or something along those lines?

Join the platform as a developer!

If you are developing software or maintaining a community related to map-making in any way then you are more than welcome to join our platform!

Learn More!
Partners
  • Legend Keeper
  • MapForge
  • Campaign Cartographer
  • Dungeon Builder
  • Other World Mapper