Read the rest of this update entry...

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
Nexoness updated Avoro with a new update entry:

Avoro 4.0 - Latest version is out now!

View attachment 378Hello Avororians!

After a bit of a delay, I finally finished all changes to Avoro and can now proudly release the latest version Avoro 4.0!
Avoro 4.0 adds tons of new labels, and those should work with both the latest release of Wonderdraft, and older versions.

What has been changed?
  • Tons of new labels!
  • Slightly changed the water labels to fit better with the Avoro sea colour.
  • Better...
Read the rest of this update entry...

21ew

It should... where do you place the files?

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Wonderdraft/themes

aswell just tried

/Users/<username>j/Library/Application Support/Wonderdraft/

Also, I only see one file. Should there be more?

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
It should work by just placing the Avoro (4.0).wonderdraft_theme in the /themes folder. If that doesn't work I'd suggest contacting Megasploot (Wonderdraft Developer) on the Wonderdraft discord, I think hes able to help you better. (https://discord.gg/6Ak9sZQ)

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator

Kithmaker

So... just getting going with Wonderdraft, and I've gotten other assets/themes installed no problem, but Avoro here just won't work. If I try to apply any Avoro theme to an existing map, it crashes Wonderdraft. If I try to choose an Avoro theme for a brand new map, nothing happens. At all.

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
So... just getting going with Wonderdraft, and I've gotten other assets/themes installed no problem, but Avoro here just won't work. If I try to apply any Avoro theme to an existing map, it crashes Wonderdraft. If I try to choose an Avoro theme for a brand new map, nothing happens. At all.
What version of Wonderdraft and what OS are you using? Also, how have you installed it?

Kithmaker

What version of Wonderdraft and what OS are you using? Also, how have you installed it?
Short answer: I got it to work. It seems it simply needed to be moved to the "themes" folder instead of "assets." Long answer: Just got the newest version last night, and Windows 10. Had unzipped everything into the "assets" folder as most instructions indicate, not noticing (at first) that the "themes" folder is on the same level as "assets."

common

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glasgowdessie

Latest profile posts

Gimmie Pig wrote on vevedere's profile.
You might let folks know it can be used underwater and even give them an example - not sure how many people read the reviews!
making items for use
enter line 2 here
EightBitz wrote on Toblakai23's profile.
Your T23 Banners pack, and your T23's Candles and Lanterns pack have the same Pack ID. This means that only one of them will show up in the list.
just made my first namebase, lol
ZeroGNexus wrote on ApprenticeOfAule's profile.
Hi, I was considering using some of your water paths for my maps, but I share them on Patreon and offer commissions so they'd be commercial. I was just wondering if you had a license for them or something along those lines?

Join the platform as a developer!

If you are developing software or maintaining a community related to map-making in any way then you are more than welcome to join our platform!

Learn More!
Partners
  • Legend Keeper
  • MapForge
  • Campaign Cartographer
  • Dungeon Builder
  • Other World Mapper